Become Google Jamboards certified! After completing this certification with 100% correct score, i’ve decided that it’s something to share with my visitors. And, For Free. So, here is a complete list of Google Deploying Jamboards assessment questions with correct and verified answers. Selling Jamboards assessment answers also available here.
What position should the wheel lock buttons be when in a locked state?
- Pushed IN
- Pushed OUT
If needed, how do you factory reset a Jamboard?
- With the power on, press the screensaver button 5 times, and use volume rocker to select the factory reset option. Wait 20 min for the factory reset.
- Submit a support case to Google providing the serial number and domain of the device.
- Power off the device, press the power button for 5 seconds, and use volume rocker to select the factory reset option. Wait 20 min for the factory reset.
- Go to settings and tap the tools icon (hammer and screwdriver)
Who from the customer side will need to be on-site to provision each Jamboard?
- The G Suite Super Admin.
- The G Suite Groups Admin
- Any user
- The Jamboard Super User
How is access control on a Jamboard determined?
- Whoever writes on the Jamboard first.
- In the Jamboard management console.
- It follows the same permissions model as Google Drive.
- The customer’s network administrator will have to grant each user access
When connecting to the Internet for an initial update, what type of network types are available out of the box?
- All Enterprise type networks
- Only open and unfiltered networks are supported out of the box, additional updates are available after the update
- Only wired connections will be available out of the box
- Only WiFi connections out of the box
The longer set of legs will have a locking mechanism on the wheels and face towards the back.
What happens if a customer purchases a Jamboard without the stand, but does purchase the basic installation service?
- Be prepared to do mount the Jamboard to a wall, using the wall mount provided in the Jamboard box
- Source your own third-party stand and mount the Jamboard to it
- Be prepared to do a wall mount installation using a third-party wall mount, while discarding the one that comes in the display box
- None of the above
When should a Jamboard be connected through a proxy?
- Whenever possible to improve performance.
- Usage of proxies should generally be avoided, as they add latency.
- To improve SSL inspection speed.
- If a wired connection is not available.
How do you access the diagnostic tool?
- By going to Settings and tapping on “About Jamboard” 7 times.
- By long pressing the power button on the back of the Jamboard for 7 seconds.
- By going to Settings>About Jamboard and tapping on “Board Name” 7 times.
- By going to Settings>About Jamboard and tapping on “Build Number” 7 times.
What is the best way to tell that the display was hung correctly?
- The device will be able to pan, tilt, and scope with ease
- The display will be able to rotate 90° from landscape to portrait
- The display will be able to tilt downward and return to it’s original vertical position with ease
- The display will fall off the mount if jarred
What are all the ways to invite collaborators to a Jam?
- By email address
- Via the Jamboard app
- By QR code
- By Jam code
Which of the following would you do before leaving the customer site?
- Ensure that physical installation standards are met
- Confirm device is powers on and boots to the whiteboard application properly
- Confirm device is provisioned, and customer sees the device JPanel
- Ensure the customer sign-off is complete
- All of the above
Which of the following guidelines should be followed when providing a custom Premium White Glove Service offering?
- Use Jamboard-provided stand, not a third-party stand
- Articulating wall mount and wall must be able to support load (92 lbs + VESA compatible adapter/mount)
- No horizontally embedded tabletop setups
- A battery should never be used in place of the power cord
- All of the above
Which of the following is the only acceptable method for cleaning the display?
- Microfiber cloth
- Scouring pad
- Chemical cleaners
True or False: The recommended download speed for best Jamboard experience is 4 Mbps per second, it will function at lower speeds but latency may occur.
Select the response that best reflects the wall mounting process:
- Use customer provided 3rd party wall-mount, discard provided mount, mount device using drywall anchors, place the device wherever the customer prefers
- Use the wall-mount included with the device, mount the device to the wall studs and confirm that the studs can support 92 lbs. of combined weight (board and wall mount), ensure device is placed in close proximity to power and ethernet
- Use the wall-mount included with the device, mount device using drywall anchors, ensure device is placed in close proximity to power and ethernet
- Use customer provided 3rd party wall-mount, discard provided mount, mount the device to the wall studs, ensure device is placed in close proximity to power and ethernet
What type of licenses does the customer need to have in order to set up and use Jamboard correctly?
- A Jamboard license only
- A G Suite license only
- Both a G Suite and Jamboard license