DoubleClick Search Basics Assessment Answers
Assessment Test Answers
Here you will find questions and answers from actual DoubleClick Search Basics Assessment test. All Answers are correct and verified. Note, that questions during the assessment test will be always in random order.
Check links below if you’re looking for Doubleclick Individual Certification Exam Answers:
you select to get the most clicks possible within your $5,000 budget? KPI and target metric should
- Actions, Monthly spend
- Clicks, Return on advertising spend (ROAS)
- Actions, Cost-per-action (CPA)
- Clicks, Monthly spend
2. Asa is ready to get started using DoubleClick Search to set up his first search campaign. What are the correct steps and order he needs to perform them in?
- Create advertiser; create engine account; create
; create ad groups; create ads and keywords campaign
- Create ad groups; create
; create advertiser campaign
- Create ads; create keywords; create engine account; create
- Create engine account; create keywords; create ads; create
3. Bid strategies can find the most opportunities under which condition?
- A large portfolio that focuses on a single device
- A very focused portfolio that is not very complex
- A small portfolio with very clear goals
- A large portfolio with many trade-offs and opportunities
4. What are the advantages of using DoubleClick Search to manage a large and complex campaign?
- Exclusive access to Google search advertising
- Centralized management and reporting with automated bid strategies
- Reduced cost
- The capability of running promotions on one engine at a time
5. Miranda is running a search campaign on multiple engines. The campaign includes over a thousand keywords and frequently runs seasonal promotions. What can she do to simplify her tasks while still meeting her goals?
- Use a search engine management platform
- Take advantage of search engine optimization
- Reduce the number of keywords in the
- Run promotions annually, instead of seasonally
6. What is a benefit of using executive reporting?
- Cross-advertiser metrics displayed in terms of high-level concepts and colorful charts for easy presentation
- Charts and tables that show metrics for attributes like ad copy
- Full reporting on performance and conversion statistics in one dashboard
- Reporting tools available exclusively for executive-level users
7. What information can a Floodlight tag track using custom variables?
- Promo codes
- IP addresses
- Email addresses
- Customer’s full name
8. Sarah creates a Floodlight activity group to track the number of hits on her advertiser’s home page. If she also wanted to track customer purchases, what does she need to do?
- Add another transaction tag to the activity
- Ensure the activity group uses a custom variable
- Create a separate activity group and a transaction tag in it
- Add a “Transaction – Items Purchased” tag to the group
9. What is search engine marketing?
- When a system requires you to work with an expert in search engine optimization
- When an advertiser runs ads that show up alongside natural search results on a search engine
- When search engines attempt to increase their market share
- When an advertiser makes improvements to their own
website,so that it ranks higher in natural search results
10. You’re running a search campaign to promote a product for senior citizens. You choose to exclude keywords such as “teenagers” and “kids.” What type of keywords are these?
11. What would you do first to report on data for your “thank you page” Floodlight activity?
- Add an attribution model
- Create a Floodlight activity group
- Create a Floodlight activity column
- Enable support for Google Analytics
12. You’re looking to examine performance by device type to compare conversions between desktop, mobile, and tablet. How would you view this information in the performance dashboard?
- Segment data by device type
- Tag your site with a
device specificfloodlight tag
- Change the date range to focus on dates that tablet users would be most active
- Select the engine accounts tab and examine search engines used by mobile users
13. What goal does a bid strategy use to optimize your bids?
- Your ad copy
- Your key performance indicator
- Your budget pacing metrics
- Your search terms data
14. Fareena’s Flowers wants customers clicking their ad on mobile to call their order hotline instead of opening their website. What type of ad do you need to create?
- Smartphone ad
- Call-only ad
- Search ad
15. Your client wants to track conversions based on the number of sales. What type of Floodlight tag should you use to track this?
- Custom variable
16. How is a search ad’s ranking determined?
- The number of years the advertiser has been in business
- The advertiser’s bid only
- The advertiser’s bid and relevance to the search results
- The advertiser’s history of advertising on the search engine