GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACADEMY ASSESSMENTS
This 4 files bundle contains all questions and answers for all assessments of 4 courses available in Google Analytics Academy. You’ll get Google Analytics for Beginners Assessments Answers (all 46 questions); Advanced Google Analytics Assessments Answers (all 52 questions); Google Analytics for Power Users Assessment Answers (all 27 questions); and Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Assessment Answers (all 34 questions)
Please note that this file doesn’t contain Google Individual Qualification Exam Answers which is a separate file available here. Check the description below for more details. Save Your Time!
4 PDF files that contain 100% correct and verified Google Analytics Academy Assessments answers. All 4 courses. Become Google Analytics certified!
All Possible Questions
The file contains All possible questions from Google Analytics Academy Assessments.
100% correct Answers. If you follow this guide you’ll score 100% correct. We guarantee.
The file is completely searchable and very easy-to-use. Just note that questions during the tests are always in random order.
We update our files on a very regular basis. The file reflects the latest and actual certification exam. Also, you’ll get all future updates for FREE.
Guarantee To Pass
No more exam stress. Get certified on the first attempt.
“Practice More, Read Less”. Save hours of your valuable time. Focus on improving practical skills rather than passing tests.
What About The Assessments?
Google Analytics Academy assessments are available in Google Analytics Academy. Currently, there are 4 courses available – Google Analytics for beginners, advanced Google Analytics, Google Analytics for power users, and getting started with Google Analytics 360. This package contains all answers for assessment questions of all 4 programms.
Keep in mind:
- You can use the PDF file during the exam.
- The individual certificate of completion will be available immediately after passing the exam.
Click “show more” below to see some Google Analytics Academy Assessment Questions to get familiar with exam format.
Using tracking code, Google Analytics can report on data from which systems?
- E-commerce platforms
- Mobile Applications
- Online point-of-sales systems
- Systems not connected to the Internet
Once Google Analytics processes data, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be modified.
A user with “edit” permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit” permissions at which other levels?
To use Analytics to collect website data, what must be added to the website page HTML?
- Google campaign parameters
- Google Analytics terms and conditions
- Google Analytics tracking code
- A permissions button
Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Immediately after the opening <head> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </head> tag of your website
- Immediately after the opening <body> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </body> tag of your website
To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed?
- Install Google Analytics desktop software
- Create an Analytics account
- Add Analytics tracking code to each webpage
- Download the Analytics app
The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
- Language the browser is set to
- Type of browser
- User’s favorite website
- Device and operating system
When will Google Analytics end a session by default?
- After 30 minutes, regardless of user activity on your website
- Once the user opens another browser window
- When a user is inactive on your site for 30 minutes or more or closes a browser window
- At noon every day
Which represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
- View > Account > Property
- Property > Account > View
- Account > View > Property
- Account > Property > View
To locate a property’s Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should be followed?
- Admin > Tracking Code > Tracking Info
- Admin > Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Reports > Audience > Tracking Code
- Audience Reports > Settings > Tracking Code
When a new view is created, what data will be included?
- Data from before the view was created
- Data from after the view was created
- Data from before and after the view was created
- No data
A deleted view can be recovered by account administrators within how many days?
Recommended For You
Best Selling Guides
Check other PDF files with certification exam answers liked by others. Contact us any time if you have a question or need some help.