Hubspot Marketing Software
This searchable PDF file contains all new HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Exam Answers to all possible exam questions. As you probably know, HubSpot Marketing Software certification is available in HubSpot Academy. Download this answer sheet and get HubSpot Marketing Software certified in no time. 100% correct and verified answers.
The PDF file that contains All Hubspot Marketing Software Exam Answers to all possible test questions.
All Possible Questions
The file contains All possible questions from HubSpot Marketing Software Test generated after passing the exam multiple times.
100% correct Answers. If you follow this guide you’ll score 100% correct. We guarantee.
The file is completely searchable and very easy-to-use. Just note that questions during the tests are always in random order.
We update our files on a very regular basis. The file reflects the latest and actual certification exam. Also, you’ll get all future updates for FREE.
Guarantee To Pass
No more exam stress. Get certified on the first attempt.
“Practice More, Read Less”. Save hours of your valuable time. Focus on improving practical skills rather than passing tests.
What About The Exam?
HubSpot Marketing Software Certification is one of the certification program available in HubSpot Academy. Note, that there are more than 75 possible questions. Therefore, the PDF file contains all possible questions with correct answers.
HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Answers
Keep in mind that during HubSpot Exams:
- Questions are always in Random order.
- You can use the PDF file during the exam.
- PDF file contains all possible questions.
- The individual certificate of completion will be available immediately after passing the exam.
- there are much more possible questions than you get during the exam.
Please note, that HubSpot Marketing Software Exam has much more possible questions than you get during the certification. However, The PDF file contains all possible questions with answers. So you don’t have to worry. Click “show more” button below to see HubSpot Marketing Software Certification exam questions.
True or false? The Marketing Hub uses shared contact information with the Sales Hub and Service Hub via the CRM contacts database.
Which of the following metrics are marketing teams NOT likely to report on?
- Monthly website traffic
Rateof visitors converted to contacts Rateof contacts qualified to be handed over to sales
- Individual sales users’ monthly quota
True or false? The more completely you use the Marketing Hub, the better the individual tools can help you.
Keeping your database healthy and up to date should always be a priority so that you can create powerful and ___________.
- contextual conversationsCMS
- content conversations
- contextual pillar pages
- outbound conversations
True or false? When importing contacts, HubSpot automatically searches for matches with your spreadsheet columns and pairs your existing properties, such as first name and last name.
True or false? Buyer personas are non-fictional case study examples of your most successful customer.
True or false? When creating buyer personas, consider creating a different persona based on job function. Grouping buyer personas together by the goal or challenge they’re trying to overcome won’t be detailed enough to know who you’re talking to.
Fill in the blank: When linking your topic cluster together, it’s critical that you __________.
- link all subtopics to the pillar page
- only link the top 20 performing subtopics to the pillar page
- link the pillar page to all relevant subtopics
- A and C
- B and C
True or false? The higher your DA, the easier it should be for your topic clusters to rank.
True or false? Only reference the core topic on your pillar page. Using synonyms of your core topic will confuse search engines on how to best rank this page.
Which type of pillar page is in the form of an ungated guide or ebook?
- Resource pillar page
- Guide-type pillar page
- Information-based pillar page
- 10x content pillar page
All of the following are examples of SMART goals EXCEPT:
- Have 30% of your marketing leads attend an upcoming webinar.
- Have thought leaders contribute to an upcoming ebook.
- Increase sales qualified leads by 20% by the end of the year.
- Generate 10 customers within the first week of an upcoming product launch.
True or false? Every time you publish a blog post, you’re creating a new, unique page for your website.
Fill in the blank: For distraction-free editing, click ___________.
- Zen Mode
- Text-Only Mode
- Draft Mode
- Inline Edit Mode
Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- a – Zen mode
- b – The read more separator
- c – The eye icon
- d – There is no preview mode
True or false? Big companies require complex page templates.
True or false? Logos are always global content and can’t be swapped out on individual pages.
How does a landing page typically gather information about site visitors?
- a – Using a meetings link
- b – Using a CTA
- c – Using an email
- d -Using a form
True or false? Pillar pages make landing pages obsolete.
What are the key components of a landing page?
- Copy, form, content offer
- Headline, chatbot, form, video
- Headline, copy, form, image
- Copy, form, video, content
What is a call-to-action button?
- a – A clickable element on a website page, blog post, or email that promotes and redirects visitors to an offer
- b – A pop-up form
- c – A snippet of text that Google serves on a search engine results page (SERP)
- d – Anybody your company communicates with in the course of doing business
Why should your call-to-action contain action-oriented language?
- Because Jorie said so.
- A call-to-action should inspire your visitors to take an action.
- You don’t want a visitor to have to think too hard about what they can expect when clicking a button.
- B and C
You should base the design of your CTA on the following:
- Your buyer persona’s preferences
- Your brand
- A, B, and C
Why should you limit the number of form fields you use on your form?
- Trick question! You should ask for all of a contact’s information up front so you can personalize every conversation moving forward.
- The information you ask for should be a fair exchange for the content you’re offering.
- Nobody has time to fill out a long form.
- Short forms show that you don’t really want to learn more about a prospect.
Your form submission rate tracks:
- a – The total number of views for all the pages your form appears on that also have your HubSpot tracking code on them
- b – The total number of submissions divided by the total number of views for the form
- c – The total number of times the form has been submitted across all your pages
- d – The total number of times your form appears across all your pages
What is a lead flow?
- a – A pop-up form
- b – A bot programmed to chat with prospects conversationally
- c – A clickable element on a website page, blog post, or email that promotes and redirects visitors to an offer
- d – An ungated piece of content
How can a lead flow supplement a visitor’s experience?
- a – By interrupting a visitor browsing irrelevant content
- b – By providing additional content or value
- c – By redirecting users to an interesting offer or asset
- d – By collecting information that can help you immediately personalize a visitor’s experience
Lead flows are best suited to which stage of the buyer’s journey?
- All stages of the buyer’s journey
You can filter your HubSpot social inbox in a variety of ways. Which one is NOT one of them?
- a – By the
accountsyou want to see engagements from
- b – By going to Twitter to see the lists you’ve created in HubSpot
- c – By conversations, so you can respond to audience comments
- d – By interactions or click-like engagements with content that has been published in HubSpot
What is a Twitter stream?
- a – A contact list of followers you acquired from Twitter
- b – A data list of keywords to monitor that appears after uploading a list of your Twitter contacts
- c – A display of tweets that you developed in the social inbox to promote a specific campaign
- d – A display of tweets that match pre-defined, saved searches on specific criteria
What are the three types of segments you can create in HubSpot?
- Saved filters, active lists, active filters
- Static filters, active lists, active filters
- Static filters, static lists, opted-out filters
- Saved filters, active lists, static lists
True or false? Common uses for active lists include sending unique marketing emails based on each contact’s behavior and properties.
The analyze tab for your marketing emails is most commonly used to __________.
- report on your individual marketing emails
- review emails before sending them out
- optimize your marketing emails
- analyze your email marketing channel as a whole
True or false? Your email channel works with your other conversational channels to help create conversations and experiences with the people you’re connecting with.
True or false? Marketing automation is ONLY used to automate your marketing actions.
_________ workflows will operate once a contact meets the enrollment triggers of that workflow.
- a – Start from scratch
- b – Center on a date
- c – Center on a date property
- d – Center on a sales date property
True or false? A session expires after 30 minutes of activity.
How does HubSpot calculate the source of a visitor to your site?
- a – Using the initial URL a visitor uses when first landing on your site
- b – Using the final URL a visitor uses when leaving your site
- c – Using their social media profiles to contextualize their favorite platforms
- d – Using Google Analytics
What is the reporting library?
- A resource that offers dozens of canned reports built around marketing best practices
- A reporting add-on feature you can buy for an additional $300 a month
- Dozens of canned reports that help you dig a little deeper into your data — only currently available to HubSpot Admins
- The section of your public library where HubSpot developers sit when creating the HubSpot reporting tools
When determining buyer personas, which type of information is most important to capture?
- Psychographic information
- Demographic information
- Both are equal
- Neither. Your buyer personas are actual customers you’ve worked with.
Which of the following are campaign metrics that can be tracked in HubSpot?
- Influenced contacts
- Closed deals
- New contacts (first touch)
- A, B, and C
Which sentence best describes the relationship between templates and pages?
- Templates and pages are the same
- To create a page, a marketer must first build a new template using the design manager.
- Pages and templates are unrelated.
- Pages are created from templates, which can be built in the design manager or downloaded from the marketplace.
Which statement about selecting marketplace templates is most accurate?
- Any template in the marketplace will be a great fit for your content.
- A web developer is recommended for best results.
- Learning to select the best templates for your needs can help your organization build great pages faster.
- The most important consideration when selecting templates is brand alignment.
You can create a call-to-action to align with which stage of the buyer’s journey?
- A, B, and C
True or false? Forms are dead.
True or false? All scheduled social posts can be attached to an existing HubSpot campaign, or you can create a new campaign with your post.
The definition of __________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.
- Sales automation
- Marketing automation
- Sequence automation
- Productivity automation
There are three types of workflows you can create in HubSpot. What are they?
- a – Start from scratch, Center on a sales date, and Center on a date property
- b – Start from scratch, Center on a marketing date, and Center on a date property
- c – Start from scratch, Center on a date, and Center on a date property
- d – Start from a contact property, Center on a date, and Center on a date property
Fill in the blank: To get started with adding a buyer persona in HubSpot, look for the __________ on your dashboard.
- Smart List report
- Sources report
- Conversations report
- Top Personas report
True or false? You can collaborate with your team when drafting a blog post in edit mode.
Where should you consider inserting calls-to-action throughout your blog post?
- Text-based call-to-action at the top
- Image-based call-to-action at the top
- At least one call-to-action per three paragraphs of text
- A and B
- A, B, and C
True or false? A list and a report in HubSpot accomplish the same actions and goals.
Marketing Hub users will frequently use which of the following menus in HubSpot?
- All of the above
Which of the following options reflects the correct sequence for establishing goals with your team?
- Specify Tactics -> Define Business Goals -> Identify Indicators of Success (KPIs)
- Identify Indicators of Success (KPIs) -> Define Business Goals -> Specify Tactics
- Define Business Goals -> Specify Tactics -> Identify Indicators of Success (KPIs)
- Identify Indicators of Success (KPIs) -> Specify Tactics -> Define Business Goals
- Define Business Goals -> Identify Indicators of Success (KPIs) -> Specify Tactics
What is the definition of contact management?
- a – A strategy that focuses on using only a marketing software to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more
- b – A strategy that focuses on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more
- c – A strategy that focuses on using a software program to easily store and source company information specific to making a deal in HubSpot CRM
- d – A strategy that focuses on dividing marketing and sales to separate contact information and store it separately in a software platform.
________ software is the foundation for storing all the information you have on the humans you’re connecting and building trust with.
- a – CMS
- b – CMC
- c – CRM
- d – CMR
Which parts of your organization can benefit from buyer personas?
- Marketing team
- Sales team
- Services team
- A and B
- A, B, and C
Most organizations target how many buyer personas?
- At least 10
All of the following are components of a topic cluster EXCEPT:
- Core topics, which will take the shape of your pillar page
- Subtopics, such as blog posts or videos
- Distribution channels, such as YouTube or Twitter
- Internal hyperlinks
All of the following are examples of on-page SEO best practices to consider when optimizing your pillar page EXCEPT:
- a – The core topic is featured in the URL
- b – The core topic is featured in the H1
- c – The core topic is featured in a video at the top of the page
- d – The core topic is featured in the image alt text
All of the following are ways you can report on a campaign EXCEPT:
- In the campaign itself
- In campaign analytics, under the reporting tool
- Both of the above
- None of the above: Campaign reporting is a default option in the marketing dashboard
All of the following are examples of how you can export campaign data EXCEPT:
- a – XLSX
- b – XLS
- c – PDF
- d – CSV
All of the following are tools you can connect to a HubSpot campaign EXCEPT:
- Content strategy
True or false? You have up to one week to edit the name of a campaign.
What type of file can you import in draft mode instead of starting a blog post from scratch?
- Word doc
- Google doc
- Evernote file
Which of the following tasks can be performed in settings?
- Managing navigation
- Setting a logo
- Choosing system pages
- Setting a favicon
- All of the above
Which sentence best describes collaboration in the CMS?
- The HubSpot CMS should only be used by one person at a time.
- Delegation and organization are integral to managing web assets in the HubSpot CMS.
- The HubSpot CMS automates collaboration so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Marketers should defer to developers when it comes to CMS decisions.
What are the elements of a traditional conversion path?
- Chatbot, live chat, messaging app
- Landing page, form, chatbot
- Landing page, form, CTA, thank you page
- Thank you page, messaging app, CTA, landing page
When should you
- Contextually —
ungatecontent when it makes the most sense for your business.
- Always — forms are dead.
- Never — pillar pages are a fad.
- To gate or
ungateis an illusion.
Why is it considered a best practice to include an image or video on a landing page?
- a – Images give visitors a tangible idea of what they’ll receive.
- b – Images make landing pages much more visually dynamic.
- c – Images can tell complex stories faster than words can.
- d – A, B, and C
What are/is the area(s) you need to consider when building a call-to-action?
- A, B, and C
A call-to-action button is also known as a:
- a – ATC
- b – CTA
- c – CAT
- d – TAC
True or false? You can use your HubSpot CTAs in externally hosted content.
True or false? You should always disable cookie tracking on
forms, unless you have a specific use case in mind.
What is a form submission notification?
- A notification that your form has successfully published to your site
- The code you use to embed your HubSpot form externally
- A notification that is emailed to a set list of recipients when a visitor submits a form
- The HubSpot tracking code installed to track and store your form submission data in your CRM
Where is information collected by your form submissions stored in HubSpot?
- Your reports home
- Deal records
- Contact records
What is the advantage of using a form?
- Forms help you gauge how interesting a piece of content is to your target audience.
- Forms can help you disqualify leads.
- With forms collecting information for you, you no longer need to talk to sales.
- Form submissions can be used to boost the vanity metrics of your site.
What’s the difference between a form and a lead flow?
- Experience — forms are inbound. Lead flows are outbound.
- Location — forms only exist on landing pages. Lead flows only exist on pillar pages.
- Forms can be used in the awareness, consideration, and decision stages of the buyer’s journey. Lead flows are only used in the decision stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Experience — lead flows are a CTA, landing page, and thank you page all in one. Forms are part of a larger conversion path.
What are the two most important things to keep in mind when developing a HubSpot social media strategy? Choose two:
- Using a free tool to develop great content
- Knowing your buyer persona
- Mapping your business goals to social objectives
- Adding social media links to your website header and footer
- Connecting your social media accounts in email
What is the definition of segmentation?
- Creating filters for your contacts based on similarities
- Creating a segment based on buyer personas
- Breaking up your contacts into smaller groups of similar people
- Creating a static list based on an imported list of contacts
What are three examples of segments that every business should ideally have?
- Subscribers, leads, customers
- Leads, prospects, opted-out customers
- Subscribers, customers, users
- Unsubscribers, users, customers
Quickly viewing a segment of your database right from the contacts, companies, deals, or tickets dashboard is an example of which type of segment?
- Active list
- Saved filter
- Static list
- Saved list
True or false? You can test your marketing emails in different email clients from within the email editor.
When drafting an email, why would you enable a web version of your email?
- Enabling a web version of your email gives recipients the option to open the email in a web browser if their email client doesn’t render it correctly.
- Enabling a web version of your email helps you create SEO with your email copy.
- Some email clients require a web version to render marketing emails.
- You should not enable a web version of your email. This is not a best practice.
True or false? You can set a workflow goal on the main workflows dashboard.
When should you report on your marketing campaign performance?
- Before a campaign
- After a campaign
- Throughout a campaign
key to the success of your reporting?
- Setting the right goals
- Identifying the correct success metrics
- Having the correct analytics in place
- A, B, and C
What is a session?
- a – A session tracks if the HubSpot tracking code has loaded on a page.
- b – A session tracks all the interactions a visitor is having across your site until they have been inactive for 30 minutes or more.
- c – A session is anytime a visitor reaches your site from somewhere outside of your website domain.
- d – A session is anytime a visitor shares one of your pages on social media.
True or false? Choosing to not use the Marketing Hub blog tool to host your blog will make your Marketing Hub campaign reporting less comprehensive.
Which is NOT an example of demographic information that can help bring value to your buyer persona research?
- Age range
- Geographical location
- Shoe size
- Income range
Fill in the blank: Strive to choose a core topic with a monthly search volume that’s at least __________.
True or false? All assets should be built before creating a campaign.
Which of the following is a feature available to you in draft mode?
- Adding a call-to-action
- Italicizing text
- Inserting an H2 or H3 header
- Calling out a quoted sentence
True or false? When creating a new page in the CMS, it’s important to choose your title carefully since it will automatically become the HTML title of the published web page.
What is a landing page?
- A single page that covers all aspects of the topic, with room for more in-depth reporting
- A pop-up form
- The page typically encountered first on a website that usually contains links to the other pages of the site
- Website pages that are designed to convert visitors into leads
In the HubSpot email dashboard, there are two types of tabs that give you more insight into how your emails are performing. What are they?
- Manage and Report
- Manage and Analyze
- Post-Send Details and Report
- Analyze and Report
What are the three ways you can add recipients to your marketing emails?
- a – Add a list of contacts, add individual contacts, or save the email as a sales email.
- b – Add a list of contacts, add individual contacts, or save the email as a services email.
- c – Add a list of contacts, add individual contacts, or save the email for automation.
- d – Add individual contacts, save the email for automation, or save the email as a transactional email.
What were the original stages of the inbound marketing methodology?
- Get Found, Close, Analyze
- Get Found, Convert, Analyze
- Convert, Close, Delight
- Convert, Delight, Analyze
Which of the following should you do before setting new KPI goals?
- Identify current performance for your KPIs.
- Create a project plan to meet your goals.
- Identify your areas of opportunity.
- All of the above
True or false? You can import contacts into HubSpot that are opted-out of communication.
True or false? Lead flows are outbound.
A(n) _______ list can help you gain an understanding of contacts who met
a certain criteria on a particular date. Then you can look back at that list later and see contacts who may no longer meet the criteria.
Recommended For You
Best Selling Guides
Check other PDF files with certification exam answers liked by others. Contact us any time if you have a question or need some help.