New Yandex Direct Certification Answers. This PDF file contains all Yandex direct certification answers to all possible exam questions.
There are two exams available in Yandex certification – Yandex.Direct certification and Yandex.Metrica. Download this answer sheet and become Yandex Direct certified in minutes on the very first attempt. Check the description below for more details. Save Your Time!
The PDF file that contains All Possible Questions from Yandex.Direct Certification Test with 100% Correct and Verified Answers.
All Possible Questions
The file contains All possible questions from Yandex.Direct certification exam generated after passing the exam multiple times.
100% correct Answers. If you follow this guide you’ll score 100% correct. We guarantee.
The file is completely searchable and very easy-to-use. Just note that questions during the tests are always in random order.
We update our files on a very regular basis. The file reflects the latest and actual certification exam. Also, you’ll get all future updates for FREE.
Guarantee To Pass
No more exam stress. Get certified on the first attempt.
“Practice More, Read Less”. Save hours of your valuable time. Focus on improving practical skills rather than passing tests.
What About The Exam?
Yandex.direct is one of the certification programs available on Yandex Certification Center. It covers basic and intermediate concepts and best practices for managing and optimizing Yandex PPC campaigns. Also, it’s completely free to take but requires a good understanding of Yandex services. Both theoretical and practical.
Keep in mind:
- Questions are always in Random order.
- You can use the PDF file during the exam.
- If the time runs out you won’t pass.
- The individual certificate of completion will be available immediately after passing the exam.
- there are much more possible questions than you get during the exam.
- If you do not pass, you have to wait one week.
Please note, that Yandex
You receive a call from the owner of a restaurant located next to a large business center. “The business center has its own food court, but I want the people that work there to come to my restaurant for lunch. How can I attract them? Handing out flyers is ineffective, but my budget is small.” What do you suggest he do? Select all the answers that apply.
- Add keywords mentioning the business
centreto his campaign, e.g. where to eat near [business centrename].
- Use a look-alike segment to target users similar to his restaurant’s customers.
- Set up a Yandex.Direct campaign targeting the entire city.
- Use a location segment in Yandex.Audience to target users located near the business
Where can you see an ad with a bid lower than the minimum required for search?
- Only on sites in the Yandex Advertising Network.
- Only on sites in the Yandex Advertising Network and on the “All ads” page.
- In dynamic ads and on the “All ads” page.
- Only on the “All ads” page.
You offer pizza delivery in a specific neighborhood of New York and you want your search ads to appear for the query “order pizza” only to users in this neighborhood. What
Yandex technology can help you set up your ads the best way?
- Set low bids for keywords in the campaign and apply positive bid adjustments for a retargeting list with the “regularly visits”
- Set low bids for keywords in the campaign and apply positive bid adjustments for a retargeting list with the “Lives” location segment.
- Add a retargeting list with a location segment “regularly visits” to the ad group.
There are no competing ads for a keyword in Premium placement but the price of entering this block is still very high. How can this be?
- a – Premium placement has an entry threshold that does not depend
ofcompeting ads. It is possible for no ads to make it into the block.
- b – This cannot be. The entry price should be minimal if there are no competitors.
- c – The keyword’s quality coefficient is insufficient for Premium placement.
- d – The ad’s CTR for this query is insufficient for Premium placement.
An ad appears for a retargeting list for users who have an unfinished order on the advertiser’s site. At the same time, a bid adjustment is set for men 35-44 years of age. Which settings will affect an impression in ad networks if the user matches both conditions?
- Both. The impression will occur based on the retargeting list with the bid adjustment applied as well.
- Only the retargeting list will apply.
- Only bid adjustment will apply.
What conditions must be met in order to choose the “Weekly budget: maximum conversion
”strategy? Select all the answers that apply.
- The site has a Yandex
.Metricatag installed with at least one goal set.
- There are enough clicks over the past 28 days, calculated using a special formula.
- The campaign had at least one targeted visit and the threshold for the number of converted sessions and clicks over the past 28 days has been met.
- Link tagging is enabled in the campaign or a Yandex
.Metricatag number is entered.
Over what period will Yandex
.Direct try to spend the amount specified in the “Weekly budget” strategy?
- a – Over the past seven days.
- b – Over one week, from Monday to Sunday.
- c – Over seven working days.
At which level can you set bid adjustments by display region in Yandex
- At the ad group level.
- For each ad.
- At the campaign and ad group levels.
- Only at the campaign level.
The company has set up positive bid adjustments for specific regions, mobile devices, as well by gender and age. Which adjustments are applied and how?
- All the bid adjustments that correspond to the user will apply.
- The bid adjustment for the display region will apply. The other bid adjustments will be ignored.
- Only the device type and demographic adjustments apply. Regional bid adjustments do not work with other adjustment types.
The advertiser set two adjustments: + 400% for mobile devices and + 300% for men aged 18-24. How will the bid for a 23-year-old man with a mobile phone be adjusted?
- The adjustment for age and gender will
apply,since they are given higher priority
- Only the first bid adjustment will apply, as it is larger.
- Both adjustments will apply.
A negative bid adjustment is set for women 45+ years of age at the campaign level. At the ad group level, a positive bid adjustment is set for women 45+ years of age. Which of them will apply?
- The negative bid adjustment will apply.
- It is impossible to set up such adjustments.
- The positive bid adjustment will apply.
The ad has three
sitelinks added. The user clicked on the main link and a few of the sitelinks. How many clicks will the advertiser pay for and how will their price differ?
- a – The advertiser will pay for one click regardless of which link the user clicked.
- b – The advertiser will pay for each click separately. Click price for
sitelinksis 0.30 EUR lower than for regular links.
- c – The advertiser will pay for each click separately. The click price is the same for all links.
- d – The advertiser will pay for each click separately. Click price for
sitelinksis 0.30 EUR higher than for regular links.
Why create image ads of different sizes?
- To increase your reach. The formats of ad blocks vary based on the user’s device.
- To increase your chances of passing moderation.
- The more different formats you have, the higher the ad group’s CTR and the higher the account quality indicator will be.
Search query: everything for artists. Select all combinations of operators that will include all word forms in the query.
- a – +everything +for artists
- b – !everything for artists
- c – everything +for artists
- d – “everything for artists”
- e – +everything for artists
A user is looking for bus tickets from Moscow to Riga. Which keyword has the correct operators in order to take into account the direction of the bus trip?
- a – Bus !from Moscow !to Riga
- b – Bus [Moscow-Riga]
- c – “Bus Moscow-Riga”
- d – Bus +from Moscow +to Riga
How can you determine the type of impression criteria of an ad? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – Order a special report via “Request reports.”
- b – Create a “Statistics by day” report.
- c – Create a “Search queries” report.
- d – Create a report in Report Wizard that includes “Type of Impression criteria” filter.
An advertiser plans to create a separate ad campaign and adapt it for display on mobile devices. What can he do to help make the campaign effective and increase its mobile coverage? Select all the answers that apply.
- Target only users with the newest version of iOS.
- Adding mobile-preferred ads to ad groups
- Add image ads in formats popular on mobile devices.
- Adapting some ad texts for mobile devices.
You have a client base that is interested in your services and makes up most of your revenue. You have increased your production and want to use Yandex
.Direct to attract new customers. What is the best way to target this audience?
- a – Create a DMP segment based on third-party providers’ data.
- b – Create a Yandex.Audience segment based on your
- c – Create a segment based on
a Yandex.Metrica goal (visited the Contacts page).
- d – Create a look-alike segment in Yandex.
Audience basedon your clients’ data.
An ad group consists of two mobile ads. Can they appear on desktops?
- No, because they are mobile ads.
- A group cannot only have mobile ads.
- Yes, because there are no desktop ads in the ad group.
An ad simultaneously has the keyword (online store for fishermen) and a retargeting list “Visited online-store.ru”. Where will the ad appear?
- a – On
searchthe ad will appear for the keyword, and in ad networks, for the keyword and the retargeting list.
- b – On search and in ad networks to users who searched the query (online store for fishermen) and previously visited the site online-store.ru.
- c – On
searchthe ad will appear for the keyword, and in ad networks, for the retargeting list.
Where can Image ads
can be shown? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – In Yandex.Maps search results.
- b – On mobile devices in ad networks.
- c – On partner sites in the Yandex Advertising Network and external networks.
- d – On the search for all ads page.
An advertiser’s goal is to receive orders through the site and pay for them no more than a certain amount. Which strategy would be best for this advertiser?
- a – Manual bid management.
- b – Average CPA.
- c – Average CPC.
- d – Average ROI.
Should you fill out the additional fields for your ads, e.g. callouts, address
and phone number?
- It’s up to you. They don’t always appear and they distract users from the link to your site.
- The more fields you fill out, the better: they all raise CTR.
- Yes, but only for search ads. This extra information does not appear in ads for ad networks.
What can retargeting lists help advertisers do? Select all the answers that apply.
- Increase the conversion of site visitors into customers.
- Show search ads based on interests instead of keywords.
- Sell additional products or services to users who have previously made purchases.
- Find new potential customers similar to current ones.
- Attract new users to stores with many locations by showing ads to users in certain locations.
You own a restaurant and want to advertise your business lunch to people that work in business
centres nearby. What is the best way to set up your campaign? Choose all that apply.
- a – Add keywords mentioning the street or neighborhood of your restaurant, e.g “Business lunch Oxford Street.”
- b – Set up targeting for a Yandex
.Audiencelocation segment and select “currently located”.
- c – Set up targeting for a Yandex.Audience location segment and select “works.”
- d – Set up targeting for a look-alike segment in Yandex
. on your clients’ data, and Yandex Audiencebased .Directwill find the users who live in this neighborhood.
A large online store selling household appliances plans to sell heaters. The managers want to maintain a certain percentage of return on investment. Which of the automatic strategies is best in this case?
- Average CPC.
- Average CPA.
- Weekly budget.
- Average ROI.
How can bid adjustments improve your campaigns’ performance? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – By decreasing the probability that your ads will appear to users outside of your target audience.
- b – By helping you pay less for clicks from users in your target audience.
- c – By making your ad preferable for certain device types.
- d – By focusing your ads on your target audience on search and in ad networks.
Let’s say the bid for a keyword is 12 EUR. Three adjustments were set: + 300% for women aged 25-34, − 80% for Saint Petersburg, + 50% for mobile devices. What will the adjusted bid be for a
40 year old woman from Saint Petersburg on a mobile device?
- 72 EUR.
- 14.4 EUR.
- 3.6 EUR.
- 18 EUR.
Why create ads in different formats in Yandex
- From all available formats, Yandex
.Directchooses the ad with the highest forecast CTR. The more types of ads and banner formats, the higher your chances of getting a good forecast.
- The more different ads an advertiser has, the more slots their ads can appear
in inan ad block.
- Having a variety of ad types and sizes allows Yandex
.Directto show ads on a large number of different sites and devices.
How can you improve your account quality? Select all the answers that apply.
- Add as many extensions as possible.
- Gather all ad groups with high indicators into one campaign and disable the rest.
- Refine your geotargeting and time targeting settings.
- Add a vCard to your ads.
- Increase your keywords’ CTR.
adding refining a keyword by adding negative keywords affect an ad campaign’s indicators? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – It can increase the number of impressions resulting from more accurate keywords.
- b – It can decrease the CPA.
- c – It can decrease your reach in ad networks.
- d – It can increase the CTR.
The advertiser has set geotargeting for all of Russia. How will impressions for keywords take place in different regions?
- Keywords will only compete based on CTR in the region selected.
- One ad can appear for a certain keyword in different blocks depending on the number of competitors in different cities.
- Regardless of the specific city, each click will cost the same amount.
Bid adjustments for mobile devices differ at the campaign and ad group levels. Which of them will apply?
- The bid adjustment ad group level will be applied.
- The adjustment at the campaign level will be applied.
- Bid adjustments will be combined.
You want your ad to appear in a higher position on search, but do not have the budget to raise your bids. What else can you do to improve your ad’s effectiveness? Select all the answers that apply.
- Add an image to each ad.
the ad title. CAPITALISE
- Create a vCard with as much information as possible and add it to the ad group.
- Add callouts.
At what levels in Yandex
.Direct can you set time targeting?
- Only at the individual ad level.
- At the level of the campaign and individual ad.
- Only at the campaign level.
- For each keyword in the campaign.
You notice a lot of irrelevant search queries in a search campaign with a lot of clicks and no conversions. How can you use
Yandex . Direct statistics to find and filter out these queries?
- Copy all the keywords without conversions from the”Keywords by day” report and add them to your negative keyword list at the campaign or ad group level.
- Find them in Report Wizard, copy them and add them to the campaign’s negative keyword list.
- Select and add them to your negative keyword list right in the “Search queries” report.
At which levels in Yandex
. Direct can you set bid adjustments by display region?
- At the campaign or ad group level.
- For each ad.
- At the ad group level.
- Only for the entire campaign.
Keyword: buy an apartment +in Moscow. The plus operator is applied Which search queries will trigger impressions? Select all the answers that apply.
- Moscow buy apartment +in credit
- credit for apartment Moscow
two-roomapartment in Moscow
- Moscow buy apartment
Maria wants to redistribute her campaign funds to the most effective display regions and devices. But
first she needs to figure out which devices and regions consistently show good results. How can she get this data quickly?
- Create and launch campaigns for different regions and devices one by one.
- Gather the necessary statistics by
splitingher ad groups by devices and regions.
- Analyse the statistics available using cross-sections in Report Wizard.
Keyword: discount coupon. Negative keyword (including quotation marks): “coupons for discount”. Which search query will NOT trigger an impression?
- Discount restaurant coupon
- Discount coupon
- Coupons for discount
- Coupons for discount Moscow
Which of these statements about Yandex
. true? Audience are
- a – You can only choose between “lives” or “works” condition type when using polygons.
- b – You can create a polygon in any shape you’d like, e.g. to cover the territory of the Kremlin.
- c – You can change the shape and location of your polygon at any point after creating an audience segment.
keyword: buy a stroller. What search query will
NOT trigger impressions?
- buy a stroller via
- buy a stroller in Moscow
- stroller sales
- where to buy a stroller
You offer babysitting services in one area of Paris. Which Yandex technology can help you set up your ads the best way?
- a – Set up targeting for a Yandex
.Audiencelocation segment, choose the “lives” condition and add keywords with the name of the street and neighborhood where you work, e.g. “babysitter Montmartre.”
- b – Set up targeting for a Yandex
.Audience geosegment, choose the “currently located” condition.
- c – Set up targeting for a look-alike segment in Yandex.
Audience basedon your clients’ data, and Yandex .Directwill find the users who live in this neighborhood.
How can you tell that a
Yandex . work well as a look-alike segment? Audience segment would
- a – You can’t know this ahead of time. You can only experiment and track the impressions statistics for the look-alike segment.
- b – You can check the similarity of the users in the segment’s statistics. The more similar they are, the better the segment will work as a look-alike segment.
- c – You can’t give a concrete recommendation. Look-alike segments should be made using groups of people linked in some way and similar in behavior.
The owner of an online store wants to offer a discount to people who visited his site but did not buy anything. What is the best way for him to set up an ad campaign? Select all the answers that apply.
- Describe his promotion on his ads’ landing pages.
- Mention discounts and other special conditions for this user segment in his ad texts.
- Create a retargeting list based on
a Yandex .Metricasegment to show ads to users who have not yet visited the site.
Which indicators are taken into account when selecting ads to appear in all positions on search? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – The quality coefficient.
- b – The CTR and the CPC set by the advertiser with bid adjustments taken into account.
- c – The keyword, without stop-words.
- d – Bid set by the advertiser without taking bid adjustments into account.
An advertiser’s main goal is to maintain or increase profit from his investment in online advertising. Which strategy would you recommend?
- “Weekly budget: Maximum conversion rate” — the more conversions (orders), the higher the profitability.
- If he has statistics to refer to, the “Weekly click package” is best. He should just increase the number of clicks in the strategy settings a bit.
- A manual bid management strategy, setting click price at a level high enough for First Premium placement. The more traffic, the higher the profitability.
- Average ROI.
In which cases does Yandex
.Direct optimise CPC, conversions, or other indicators without exceeding the limits set by the advertiser?
- a – When manual strategies are applied.
- b – When automatic strategies are applied.
- c – When displaying ads in ad networks. The strategies or settings make no difference.
Which strategy would you recommend to an advertiser looking to reduce conversion costs without changing his budget?
- “Average conversion price” or “Weekly budget: maximum conversion rate” — the latter will aim for impressions with the most conversions.
- “Average ROI” — this strategy always makes placements more profitable.
- A manual strategy, with impressions only in Guaranteed placement: both traffic and
converstionswill be cheaper.
- A manual bid management strategy, setting click price at a level high enough for Premium placement. The more traffic, the higher the profitability.
- “Weekly budget: Maximum conversion rate” — the more traffic, the more conversions, and at a lower cost.
At what levels in Yandex
.Direct can you set geotargeting?
- Only at the ad group level.
- Only at the campaign level.
- At the campaign and ad group level.
Why should you add the
Yandex.Metrica tag number to your campaigns in Yandex.Direct? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – To understand how users that came from Yandex.Direct
useyour site. It helps understandwhy there are clicks but no conversions or orders.
- b – To enable certain automatic strategies. Linking campaigns with Yandex
.Metricatags helps optimisespending for CPA and ROI campaigns (but not CPC).
- c – To target ads using Yandex.Audience segments.
- d – To enable site monitoring, allowing you to avoid wasting your budget if your site is down.
- e – To set up retargeting lists based on Yandex
.Metricagoals and segments.
What changes can an advertiser make to increase the efficiency of his campaign? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – Add mobile ads.
- b – Add images to Text & Image
- c – Add Image ads in different formats.
- d – Write identical titles and ad texts.
- e – Add retargeting lists.
Search query: why grind coffee. Select all combinations of operators that will include all word forms in the query.
- a – +why !grind coffee
- b – !why grind coffee
- c –
why ! grind coffee d– “why grind coffee”
How can I manage impressions for synonyms and related keywords?
- a – By choosing the right targeting settings and bid adjustments.
- b – By choosing the right negative keywords.
- c – By managing the percentage of your budget allocated for impressions for both types of keywords.
A user is looking for tickets from Oslo to Chicago. Which keyword has the correct operators in order to take into account the direction of the flight?
- a – Tickets
+from !Oslo +to !Chicago
- b – Tickets [Oslo-Chicago]
- c – Tickets +from Oslo +to Chicago
- d – “Tickets Oslo-Chicago”
Which of these recommendations will raise the ad’s CTR? Select all the answers that apply.
- Add the legal name of your
- Enable geotargeting and add the name of the city or region where you offer your products or services.
- Add information about discounts, promotions, gifts, etc. to your ad text.
- Include keywords in the ad text.
The number of impressions per keyword has increased, but the keyword’s CTR, conversion rate, and CPC remain unchanged. How will the goal cost change?
- a – It will decrease
- b – It will not change.
- c – It will increase.
You can see in Yandex
.Metrica reports that there were many conversions in the campaign for one specific search query. In which Yandex . report can you find out which keyword it was for? Direct
- In the “Search queries” report.
- Using Report Wizard.
- Using the “Request reports” tool.
- In the “Keywords by day” report.
do the number of clicks on the bidding page and the “By keyword” report differ?
- a – The bid setting page shows clicks from Yandex Search results page over the last 28 days of impressions only, whereas reports show all clicks over the selected period.
- b – The “Keywords” report does not show clicks from Yandex Search.
- c – The bid setting page updates less often, but at the end of the day the numbers are identical.
.Direct selected a related keyword (humidifier for apartments) with a higher CTR and conversion rate than the original keyword (home humidifier). What should you do with this new keyword to improve the performance of the ad campaign?
- Add it to your keyword list and into the ad text to increase CTR.
- Replace the original keyword with the new one.
- Nothing – Yandex.Direct will automatically increase the number of impressions for more effective keywords.
Select all tasks that can be solved using automatic strategies in Yandex
- Spend no more than the set budget.
- Get conversions at a set average price.
- Always show the ad in a certain position in the ad block.
- Show ad only during times that users are active.
- Maintain the average ROI equal to 2.
Do geotargeting settings have an impact on click prices?
- Yes, the number of competitors varies for each region, so clicks will have different costs.
- No, click prices take all competitors for the specific keyword into account.
- No, click price is only affected by the time of the impression and the number of
comptetitorsat the current moment.
One site from an external ad network has higher CTR, and another one has higher conversion rates. On which site will bids and click prices be lower and why?
- Click price will be lower on the site with higher CTR. The higher the CTR, the lower the click price.
.Directwill lower bids on the site with fewer conversions in proportion to topredicted number of conversions. Click prices on this site will likewise be lower.
- There will be no difference in bids or click price. Yandex.Direct will show the ad more often on the site that offers more clicks.
How does time targeting work in
Yandex . Direct? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – It allows you to limit your spend on ad impressions during certain times.
- b – It limits the time when ad impressions can take place.
- c – It allows you to disable impressions at night and during holidays.
- d – It limits the number of clicks at certain times.
A campaign for ad networks has geotargeting set for Krasnoyarsk, with advanced geotargeting enabled. How will the advanced geotargeting affect impressions in ad networks?
- a – Ads will only appear to Krasnoyarsk residents.
- b – Ads will appear to any user that ever searched for the product or service in Krasnoyarsk, regardless of their current location.
- c – Ads will appear to Krasnoyarsk residents and users outside the city who visit it more often than other places.
How are the CTR and CPC of original keywords affected by impressions and clicks for related keywords?
- a – They are not included in CTR or CPC calculations for the original keyword.
- b – They are included in CTR calculations as impressions and clicks for the original keyword, but do not affect CPC.
- c – They are not included in CTR calculations and affect CPC just like clicks and impressions for the original keywords.
What does ‘Coverage’ field mean in the
- The exact number of users found.
- Cookies on different devices over the past 30 days.
- The number of impressions for the segment.
A campaign for ad networks has geotargeting set for Krasnoyarsk, with expanded geotargeting enabled. What effect will expanded geotargeting have on impressions in ad networks?
- a – Ads will appear to
Kransoyarskresidents and users from outside the city who visit it more often than other places.
- b – Ads will appear to all users that ever search for the product or service in
Kransoyarsk, regardless of their current location.
- c – Ads will only appear to Krasnoyarsk residents.
An ad group contains a desktop ad and a mobile ad. Which one will appear on your mobile device?
- The ad with better indicators will appear.
- The mobile ad.
.Directchooses one of these ads randomly.
What metrics can be
optimised using automatic strategies? Select all the answers that apply.
- Click quantity and price.
- Advertising budget.
- Average CPA.
- Аd placement types.
In which parts of the ad can I use templates? Select all the answers that apply.
- a – In the
- b – In the text.
- c – In the display link.
- d – In the ad title.
keyword: cheap holiday. Which of these search queries will show this ad? Impression criteria: keywords.
- to holiday cheaply
- cheap tours
- holiday cheap
- inexpensive holiday
Keyword: “Moscow-Chelyabinsk tickets” (including quotation marks) Which search query will trigger an ad with this keyword?
- tickets Chelyabinsk Moscow
- tickets Moscow Chelyabinsk find
- buy tickets Moscow Chelyabinsk
Keyword: !sell a smartphone. The exclamation point operator is applied. What search queries will trigger impressions? Select all the answers that apply.
- where to sell a smartphone in Moscow
- want to sell
- selling smartphone Moscow
- sale smartphone
- Moscow sell smartphone
What impressions and clicks appear on the bid setting page?
- a – From all sites for the entire time the campaign has been active.
- b – From all sites over the last 28 days.
- c – From Yandex Search results page over the past 28 days for the keyword.
Ivan wants to increase his reach of mobile audiences. What is the best way to do this?
- Raise all of his bids to increase reach on all device types.
- Set bid adjustments with higher coefficients for mobile devices.
- Set negative bid adjustments for desktop users.
Which advertiser can benefit most from targeting segments based on geolocation data?
- a – A computer company entering a new market.
- b – A famous chain of electronics stores.
- c – A large furniture store trying to
attrackas many customers as possible.
- d – A small chain of
Some visitors to an online store add items to cart but do not place orders. What advice would you give to the owner of this site? Select all the answers that apply.
- Check the site’s usability and how easy it is to place an order.
- Launch a campaign for this user segment with a retargeting list.
- Make sure the delivery conditions are easy to find and understand.
- Launch a search campaign.
How are ads sorted on the search page for all ads in
Yandex . Direct?
- CTR, bid and the quality coefficient
aretaken into account.
- From highest to
- From highest to lowest CPC.
are Yandex.Direct ads displayed by default?
- On all device types where Yandex has an audience.
- Only on desktops. Mobile impressions should be set up separately.
- On desktops and tablets. Statistics show that these are the best impressions.
If you don’t set a maximum click price for the Weekly budget strategy, what will the maximum click price be?
- a – It won’t exceed 10% of your weekly budget or the equivalent of 450 RUB in euros (according to the current exchange rate).
- b – It will be equivalent to the amount of your weekly budget.
- c – It will not exceed 10% of your weekly budget or 50 Yandex units.
The Weekly budget strategy allows you to set keyword priority (high, medium, low) on the campaign page. What does this mean?
- a – Keywords with high priority will appear in Premium placement, whereas those with low priority will appear as part of dynamic ads.
- b – Keywords with higher priority will be moved to better positions when possible. These keywords will be disabled last if the budget is insufficient.
- c – Keywords will low priority will only appear on the “All ads” page.
The advertiser plans to create a separate campaign and adapt it for mobile devices. What can he do to make the campaign effective and increase coverage on smartphones? Select all the answers that apply.
- Add image ads in formats popular on mobile devices.
- Add mobile ads to the campaign.
- It will leave only users with the newest version of iOS.
- Adapt the ad texts for mobile devices.
Keyword: buy a house cheap. Which search queries will trigger the ad? Select all the answers that apply.
- buy a
house ! cheap
- where to buy a cheap house
- buy a cheap house.
- cheap house
Keyword: stay +at lake Baikal. The plus operator is used. Which of these searches won’t show your ad?
- stay at lake Baikal 2017
- family stay at
- cheap Baikal holiday
- stay at lake Baikal cheaply
The owner of an online store selling dishes and kitchenware creates an ad campaign in Yandex
.Direct. Their site has several sections with different types of products. What is the best way to group the products inside their account?
- Combine them into two ad groups: one for your search campaign, and one for ad networks.
- Create several ad groups, each with its own theme, e.g. “Frying pans,” “Steam cookers,” “Tableware,” etc.
- Create a separate campaign for each product on the site, each with one ad and one keyword.
- Combine them in one ad group, and Yandex
.Directwill show the ad with the products that users search for most often.
Which of the following actions can lead a keyword’s CTR to increase? Select all the answers that apply.
- Changing the content of the landing page
- Refining keywords with operators.
- Adding negative keywords.
- Using a template to add the keyword to the ad text.
One of the keywords has a much lower conversion rate for the “Purchase” goal. How can you reduce the cost of conversion for this phrase? Select all the answers that apply.
- Add more details to the ad to only attract interested users.
- Set a higher bid for the keyword to get more traffic.
- Refine your negative keywords in order to decrease the number of irrelevant impressions.
- Change the landing page to a more relevant one.
Keyword: concert tickets. Which search query will NOT trigger your ad?
- buy concert tickets
- concert tickets price
- concerts in Moscow
Recommended For You
Best Selling Guides
Check other PDF files with certification exam answers liked by others. Contact us any time if you have a question or need some help.